maandag 21 december 2009

9A CW Contest

After the OK DX RTTY i went to the 9A CW contest.
The contest already started saturday at 14:00 UTC.

As i do CW via Computer,i can only work the strongest stations.But still i manage to work some nice DXCC's.
I did work 7 stations on saturday evening on 40M already.
Sunday i did start at 10:00 UTC on the 40M band again.Worked only EU stations and went after one hour to 20M.
Here also mostly EU stations with some nice openings to Asiatic Russia.

At 11:23 i was able to work Frank,ZM2B.He is also active during contests and this was my 3th QSO with him already.Also got his confirmation already in via LoTW.
Later propagation also was open to NA and i did manage to work a few from the US as well.


Total QSO's where 70.
Total DXCC's on 20M 16.
Total DXCC's on 40M 14.
Total Points 4830.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hallo Bernard,

    Thanks for the comments on my blog. I have worked a "PD" station before on 40M SSB so maybe one day we can have a QSO. You're right it is hard with 10W or 25W in your case - but your RA9 CW contact was a nice one. PSK is great when SSB is quiet.

    I would love to see a photo of your 3 Husky's! I will have a look on your blog and also I will have a look at your PSK certificates.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving comments.

    Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas to you and yours. 73 de Adam (M6RDP)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen