dinsdag 24 maart 2009

BARTG RTTY and RDXC

The past weekend was again one with many Contests.
I was active in 2 of them,but due not too much time,didn't get many in my log.

I started with the BARTG RTTY Contest.
This is a 48's hours event,started at 02:00 UTC on Saterday the 21th.I was active mostly on 20 meters and worked a few on 40 meters as well.There wasn't much RTTY above 7050,because of the RDXC Contest.
Still got to work some very nice DXCC's again in this mode.
Got in my log: JA6ZPR,J5UAP,YV5AAX,LT0H,JH7XGN,E21YDP,ZS2EZ,J88DR,YB4IR,9M6XRO and PR7AR.
These are the more exotic callsigns...some you don't get every days i mean :)
Nice to see that the propagation is getting longer,20 meters is longer open as for 1 month ago.
Maybe this is a sign of the Sporadic E season to begin.

In the RDXC i did work 125 stations.For me,digital modes and CW work better,just working with 25 watts.Worked in the RDXC in mixed mode,most in CW.
Nice DXCC's worked are:
JA7DLE,YW4D,6W1SJ,YE1ZAT,VQ9JC and V47NT.

Hope the propagation will be good the next weekend as well,while the CQ WW WPX contest will be taken.Hope to work then as much as last year.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten