dinsdag 27 maart 2012

New Tower up!!


Finally the time the time was there that i coult put up my small tower.The last few months my FB13 was at a small pipe just 5 meters above the ground.In Februar i started the project and now one week ago,finally the day was there that it coult get up.

I live in a small town and have many houses near me.This means that i coult only get a small tower.The height of my antenna's are:
FB13 at 11 meters and the GB 40M Rotary dipole at 12 meters.
For me a very big difference,because i had it up only about 6 meters in the past here at this place.

The only bad thing is,that the neightbour makes problems with the antenna's that are a little above her garden.So i coult not put my FB33 up..instead my FB13,only the dipole of the FB33.
I looked on the internet for smaller beams and my choice will be the HF5B from Butternut.It's smaller and also lighter then my FB33.But still having good performenced gain and F/B.
Now first need to save money to be able to buy it.....

See the photo's from my small tower..




















1 opmerking:

  1. Hoi Bernard, de mast lijkt helemaal geen 11 mtr hoog. Inderdaad is het jammer dat je in zo een rijtje woont. Dan zijn er altijd buren die problemen hebben, en dat is ook wel een beetje voor te stellen. Bij mij stak de antenne ook uit over de buren hun tuin op mijn vorige QTH, maar ja die hadden het huis gekocht toen de mast al stond dus konden ze geen bezwaar maken. Het ziet er verder goed uit en ik denk dat je met een kleinere multiband ook prima uit de voeten kan. 73, Bas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen