zaterdag 2 mei 2009

Propagation and 10M open !!

Yesterday started very well for me.
Propagation was in the morning very good to Hawaii and Alaska over the Northpole.
Could work KL8DX on CW,new one on this mode,and KH6MB on RTTY,also new in RTTY mode.
I was very happy to made this QSO's as it's not easy with 25W to make it in the pile up's.

Around 10:00 i did see and hear that the 10M was open as well.
My first QSO was made with 5F1ROM at 10:22.
After this i made several QSO's with I,EA,F and CT.
Sometimes with real good signals to 5/9++,good to see that 10M opens up.
I like this band alot,as it's not the easiest band to make DX/QSO's.


Propagation is not very good yet,but stil alot of nice QSO's and good DX can be made.
My counter of DXCC's for 2009 of worked stations is now 185.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten