vrijdag 25 februari 2011

First message 2011...

Sorry for the late start of my Blog this year..
2010 didn't ended very well for me.
On the 10th of December i had to put one of my Husky's to sleep.Something that took alot of pain for me to do.He had that day from 18:00 local time many epeliptic attacks...
The time the Animal Doctor came,around 22:50,i think he had around 40 attacks...small ones and also very heavy ones.
You could say that he had one big one,because he never came out..
I know that he didn't feel anything from this all,but for me it was HELL!!
The Doctor said me that the best thing to do is to put him in sleep....We did this at 23:30...he went asleep in my arms....

In his mememberance i designed a special QSL card...
Hope he's now somewhere without pain and is playing with his old friends...













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten